Major Cyclone Demo Roadshow
Wednesday 1st May 2019 @ Llechrydau, Selattyn, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 7PA
This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the superior shredding capabilities of the award-winning Cyclone rotary mower over 300 acres of Moorland to demonstrate across.
- Designed to clear gorse, brushes and saplings as well as every day pasture topping
- Patented, double-chop blade system capable of efficiently clearing crop stubble such as maize, rapeseed and other vegetation
- Gearbox driveline has less wearing parts than a flail, reducing overall maintenance costs
- Built using Strenx™700 MC high-performance steel
- Galvanised body to ISO standards for durability and long lifespan
- Uses 25% less power and fuel than a conventional flail or batwing mower
What users say
“We bought a 4.2m Cyclone about a year ago and it’s proven to be a very wise choice,” commented Peter Wombwell of Wombwell Farms based at Rectory Farm in Ickleton, near Saffron Walden. “It handles all kinds of material – we’ve used it on maize stubble, cover-crop, grassland, and one particularly difficult application down the tramlines in oilseed rape; it just whizzed over that! Some of the plant breeders have trial plots situated on our land so we have to clear stubble effectively. The MAJOR Cyclone makes short work of that task.”
You will have a chance to see both 4.2m winged and 2.8m rigid deck versions in action! MAJOR product specialists will be on site to help and advise on the most suitable mower for your application.
We have a hog roast supplied by Spitting Pig Co, one of UK’s most popular hog roasting catering companies.
Entrance is FREE and everyone is welcome, but we recommend registering to secure your spot. Please click here to register. Or call 01524 850501 for more information.
To learn more about the Cyclone range of MAJOR mowers, click here. [hyperlink: https://www.major-equipment.com/products/cyclone-mower/]