F Series£ call for quote
Outstanding, upfront mowing performance.
Fairways to highways, these powerful out-front mowers offer unequalled manoeuvrability guaranteeing high productivity with complete safety.These machines offer impressive large-area performance as well as high-quality and heavy duty mowing and mulching. This results in an excellent power-to-cost ratio.
- Choice of 25hp F-251 or 39hp F-391
- Powerful and economic Kubota diesel engines that are EU Stage V emission compliant
- Dual range HST hydrostatic transmission
- Automatically assisted on-demand 4WD (or can be set as permanent 4WD)
- Comfortable, ergonomic operator’s platform with a clear and easy to read instrument panel and includes an adjustable steering wheel. Optional cruise control available
- New LED front work lights and front guard
- New updated 60” mower deck design with optional mulching kit delivers increased cutting performance offering improved airflow, which results in better mulching quality
- Available with a TEG 1400 flail deck
- Easy maintenance with fully opened engine cowling plus the mower deck can tilt through 90° making it easy to wash and change the blades
- Tie down points at the front and rear for secure transportation plus easy folding ROPS protection
F Series - Sales Enquiry
“ Welsh gamekeeper swears by tough Kubota RTV utility vehicle ”
Sean Duffy, Gamekeeper Denbeighshire Gamekeeper Shaun Duffy manages a substantial shoot on an estate in Denbeighshire and having tested several different brands of utility vehicle has made a Kubota RTV-X900 his tool of choice. The rugged, precipitous terrain of North Wales makes it the ideal location for a sporting estate, but it’s also a harsh …Read more