G Series£ call for quote
Impressive, professional performance
With their impressive cutting performance, power and ease of operation, the latest generation of professional G-Series ride-on mowers have been developed based from direct customer feedback. The G -series lets you tackle even the most demanding tasks with ease featuring robust construction and legendary Kubota reliability, setting new standards in this class.
- Choice of 4 models: G231 (23HP) or G261 (25HP) low or high dump with with hydraulic dumping system.
- High-torque, reliable and fuel- efficient Kubota diesel engines; providing the solid foundation for excellent mowing.
- Powerful HST gearbox guarantees high productivity with improved traction and manoeuvrability from a single pedal control; with class- leading travel speedsup 19kmph.
- Equipped with differential lock, cruise control, a heavy duty front axle.
- Shaft driven twin cut mower deck – 48 inch (G231) or 54 inch (G261).
- Excellent cut and collect performance with Kubota’s Glide Cut System ensuring increased grass flow and reduced clumping.
- Optimised for comfort including a new tilt steering wheel, hydrostatic steering, cruise control, high back suspension seat and a new instrument panel.
- Designed for effortless operation with an easy to use joystick for raising or lowering the mower deck as well as raise, lower, open or close the grass collector.
G Series - Sales Enquiry
“ Welsh gamekeeper swears by tough Kubota RTV utility vehicle ”
Sean Duffy, Gamekeeper Denbeighshire Gamekeeper Shaun Duffy manages a substantial shoot on an estate in Denbeighshire and having tested several different brands of utility vehicle has made a Kubota RTV-X900 his tool of choice. The rugged, precipitous terrain of North Wales makes it the ideal location for a sporting estate, but it’s also a harsh …Read more