KODIAK 700 EPS SE
The beauty of work.
Designed for farmers, foresters and industrial users who need a tough utility vehicle for hard work in extreme conditions, the user-friendly Kodiak 700 EPS delivers superior performance with outstanding value.
- Powerful MK II 686cc SOHC 4-stroke high-torque engine
- Yamaha Ultramatic. CVT automatic transmission
- On-Command. 2WD/4WD with Diff Lock
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Total 140kg front and rear rack carrying capacity
- 600kg towing capacity and front-mounted winch
- Front discs and sealed wet rear brake
- Independent long-travel suspension
- Maxxis 25-inch tyres, 25x8x12 front; 25x10x12 rear
- Digital instruments (EPS models) and storage
- Central halogen work light
“ Welsh gamekeeper swears by tough Kubota RTV utility vehicle ”
Sean Duffy, Gamekeeper Denbeighshire Gamekeeper Shaun Duffy manages a substantial shoot on an estate in Denbeighshire and having tested several different brands of utility vehicle has made a Kubota RTV-X900 his tool of choice. The rugged, precipitous terrain of North Wales makes it the ideal location for a sporting estate, but it’s also a harsh …Read more