M7003 Series£ call for quote
The powerful high performer.
The M7003 series meets future productivity demands with reliable, next generation performance. Designed to help you work smarter, the M7003 series combines high power, lower fuel consumption and low emissions with intuitive control, intelligent new features and ISOBUS technology to deliver reliable performance every day.
- High performance with lower fuel consumption with Kubota’s latest, Stage V compliant 4-cylinder diesel engine delivering high performance,reliability, low emissions. The M7173 delivers power up to 170HP at 1900RPM, with an additional 5HP power boost available. The new engine package features advanced DPF and SCR.
- Exceptionally versatile 6-speed transmission with new Xpress restart feature for intuitive, effortless control of front loader and baling operations 30F/15R K- (54F/27R with optional creep) (Standard & Premium specifications) 40km/h or 50km/h option or K-VT (Premium K-VT specification) CVT step-less transmission 40km/h or 50km/h option.
- Impressive payload of 11,500KG including lift capacity of 9400 KG Rear Linkage CAT III / 3900KG Front Linkage (Option) for enhanced implement versatility.
- Optimised for precision farming featuring ISOBUS technology with auto-steer functions and enhanced headland management system.
- Improved smart farming capabilities including new Multi-Steering Control, Tractor Implement Management System (TIM) for automatic on demand implement control.
- Refined, spacious and comfortable cab with premium air seat, enhanced suspension and improved all round visibility with flexibility of LED lighting configurations.
M7003 Series - Sales Enquiry
“ Refining the silage-making process ”
Farming just over 600 acres to support a cross-bred herd of 280 cows, Clwyd-based dairy farmer Keith Thompson has refined his silage-making processes to maximise yields. “Our land is very challenging, and has shaped the way we farm,” he says. “During summer our grass yields almost disappear, and is why we block-calve the entire herd …Read more