Pegasus S5£ call for quote
STRONGER. SMARTER. SAFER.
The Trimax Pegasus S5 is second to none.
For over 20 years, the Trimax Pegasus has been leading the way in wide-area mowing. Introduced in 2001 as the world’s first multi-deck roller mower, the Pegasus is renowned for its robustness and versatility. Its fast spindle speeds and deep mowing decks deliver the highest quality cut and finish every time, and articulating decks provide a consistent cut over light to moderate contours.
The Pegasus S5 builds on the incredible strength, durability, versatility, and efficiency of the previous series to increase machine life and decrease downtime in full-time commercial applications.
- LOW MAINTENANCE: With zero daily maintenance required, we’ve reduced grease points by 50% and annual grease consumption by 80%.
- IMPACT PROTECTION: The outrigger arms and side channel leading edges have been redesigned for increased impact protection.
- ROBUST CHASSIS: The Pegasus S5 chassis has a brand-new design to increase strength while staying light on turf.
- NEW LARGER WHEELS: Larger wheels help distribute the weight of the Pegasus S5 for 20% less ground pressure.
- STEADFAST SPINDLES: Trimax SteadFast sealed spindles require no greasing or regular maintenance.
- FULL-WIDTH ROLLERS: Full-width front and rear rollers follow contours and provide excellent anti-scalp protection.
- LAZERBLADEZ: Achieves a superior cut and finish and is more cost-efficient than cylinder reels or solid blade beams.
- BELT CAVITY DUAL WASH FLAPS: Provides easy access for removal of grass and drainage of water from belt cavities.