Snake S2£ call for quote
BUILDING ON GREATNESS.
The Trimax Snake is an accumulation of over 35 years of innovation, engineering, and customer insight. Today the Trimax Snake can be found on some of the world’s most prestigious golf courses.
Suitable for compact tractors the Snake has been designed specifically for sports turf and golf courses. We’ve seamlessly combined our world-class cut quality and added articulation capabilities never seen before on a Trimax mower.
Studied by the Sports Turf Institute of New Zealand, the Trimax Snake cutting system produces a cut quality equal to that of cylinder mowers, but with the added versatility and reliability of our famous rotary design.
The Snake Series 2 features improvements such as the Trimax LocTEK Roller Retention System reduced maintenance and is now also available in both 3.2m and 4m cut widths. Trimax Snake owners also benefit from an industry-leading 3-year warranty. Built for agility, and incredibly robust, the Trimax Snake S2 won’t fail to impress.
- EASY HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: Clearly displayed stainless steel height indicators allow for easy adjustment of cut heights.
- ARTICULATION ABILITY: With three articulating decks, the Snake has the ability to follow contours with minimal scalping.
- ZERO-TURN: Allows continuous cutting while turning sharply for maximum productivity.
- LAZERBLADEZ: Achieves a superior cut and finish and is more cost-efficient than cylinder reels or solid blade beams.
- AUTOMATIC BELT TENSIONERS: Eliminates the need for belt adjustments and improves drive to the spindles and blades.
- IN-CAB UNLOCK SYSTEM: Unlock the mower side decks’ transport lock from the convenience of the tractor seat using a release rope.